BV or Bacterial Vaginosis is a type of infection that is found in women in its private parts. There are 2 types of bacteria found, one is good bacteria and the other is bad bacteria. Presence of good bacteria in controlling the growth of bad bacteria. Women with bacterial vaginosis actually have an unbalanced proportion of good and bad bacteria. The lack of required amount of good bacteria and the existence of too many bad bacteria cause this problem. The imbalance of these two types of bacteria in the vagina leads to an increase in white and gray losses. Sometimes it comes with a fishy smell that is very strange. Some may have a burning sensation or itching near the vagina at the time of urination. But in most cases, there are virtually no symptoms observed by women. There are many ways to get rid of bacterial vaginosis. Some suggest using coconut oil for its treatment. If the condition becomes severe, the doctor’s attention may be necessary.
Is coconut oil good for BV?
Coconut oil has a good amount of antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that can be for topical treatment in order to gain control over the bacterial infections that occur in the body. vagina. In short, we recommend the use of coconut oil for this problem for the following reasons:
- It is antiviral in nature
- It is antibacterial in nature
- It is antifungal in nature
How to use coconut oil for BV?
Before attempting to use coconut oil to treat BV, make sure the one you are using is an organic oil. You can eat it with food because it will go directly into your body and give you internal power to fight this health problem. On the other hand, you can put coconut oil directly into the vagina.
1. Coconut oil for BV:
How to make:
- Take a few tablespoons of coconut oil and put it in the freezer for a few minutes until it turns into semi-solid.
- Now place it in the vagina and it will melt there in a uniform way.
There are other methods of using coconut oils to treat the problem of BV
2. Tea tree oil and coconut oil for BV:
The tea tree oil works wonderfully and effectively to treat this problem. The tea tree oil associated with coconut oil can be used as a home remedy to kill the germs responsible for bacterial vaginosis. Tea tree oil has both antimicrobial and antifungal properties, perfect for treating infections present in the vagina. If you feel embarrassed because of the smell of the vagina, then the antibacterial effect of it will help eliminate the odor present in the vaginal discharge.
- Take a bowl with lukewarm water.
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and mix well.
- Add a few drops of coconut oil after you have warmed it up and mix well.
- Now put a cotton swab in it and let it soak.
- Place it in the vagina and keep it for at least 2 hours, then exit.
- Do this for a week and relieve yourself soon.
3. Vitamin C and Coconut Oil for BV :
Vitamin C is one of the most popular supplements known for the treatment of BV. You can take it by the vagina or even orally. 500 mg tablet is perfect for getting through the vagina. If you find that it causes irritation of the vaginal skin, take it orally and apply coconut oil to the vagina to relieve the irritation.
4. Boric acid and coconut oil for BV:
The use of boric acid is also considered to be one of the most reliable home remedies for treating the problem of BV.
- You can have it in capsule form and insert it through the vagina and keep it for 2 to 3 hours and you will be far from the smell.
- If you still feel that the odor persists, then they go for one more capsule in the second part of the day and you will be completely released.
If you experience a dry sensation near the vagina after boric acid treatment, do not be afraid. Make a capsule of coconut oil and place it in the freezer. Once it takes a semi-solid state, insert it into the vagina, this will completely destroy the yeast or bacteria present in the vagina. This will give a soothing sensation.
5. Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil for BV:
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) can quickly relieve the itching and inflammation caused by bacterial vaginosis. Its antibacterial characteristic is perfect for treating BV. It will act to lower the pH level of the vagina.
- You must take 2 cups of apple cider and add water in your bath with a few drops of coconut oil.
- Make sure the water is lukewarm.
- Let your body soak in the water for about 20 minutes or so. This will treat your BV problem faster.
- Do it for 2 to 3 days for a quick recovery from this problem. You can also add a few drops of tea oil in for a soothing effect in the vagina area.
What type of coconut oil is best for BV:
As already mentioned in the beginning that the use of organic oil is considered the best for treating BV problems. Avoid using such coconut oils that are available with artificial essence so that your hair feels better. Opt for pure and organic coconut oil only to treat the problem of bacterial vaginosis.
There are several other methods of treating the problem of bacterial vaginosis, but one of the best alternatives for treating it at home is organic coconut oil. You can try one of the methods mentioned above where coconut oil in combination with other natural oils and boric acids are used to treat the problem.
GD Star Rating