The cupping is one of those techniques that one does not hear about every day. This is an old form of alternative medicine, using suction cups like sucking on certain parts of your body to reduce pain, inflammation of the muscles and to relax. The thought of cups attached to your body may seem scary, but do not worry, because it is only for a few minutes with minimal pain! Here are the top 10 reasons why you need a cupping therapy in your life.
- This is a form of trustworthy therapy: The ancient Egyptians used it as a therapy dating back to 1550 BC. BC, as well as Chinese and Middle Eastern cultures. There is endless research on the practice, so being able to trust it is a big plus!
- There are different methods: There are different ways to make cupping, called wet or dry (like this Starbucks cappuccino). If you decide to make wet suckers, it will be more of a gentle sucking on your body. Drying will consist of using heat to heat the cups to pull the skin upwards.
- Helps reduce pain: If you’re looking for a natural way to reduce joint and muscle pain, the sucker is your answer. Suckers have been shown to significantly reduce pain in lumbar problems by comparing it to typical treatments such as analgesics.
- Improves Digestion: If you suffer from an irregularity or irritable bowel syndrome, this method may be worth studying. Since cupping is an analgesic, it can also lead to a healthy digestive system, since most digestive problems are caused by high levels of stress.
- Having a healthier complexion: cupping can help eliminate inflammation of the skin, which causes breakouts of acne or eczema to facilitate. To help treat your problem, suction is applied to the affected area, and “hacking” the skin in the process to remove the escape.
- Anti-aging: Not only do cupping help you feel better, they help fight wrinkles and mature skin. Be sure to use products after your treatment, such as lotions and essential oils to absorb into your skin and give it all the nutrients it needs. Even if you do not worry about aging skin now, your future self will thank you!
- Treat Overworked Hands: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful condition that you feel when you put too much pressure on them. If you experience numbness or pain in your hands, suction cups could help relieve discomfort. After treatment, your hands should feel relieved of pain and weakness.