Do you know? you’ve already got the perfect six pack abs. You just can’t see it because it’s covered with a layer of belly fat that hide them. Get rid from that belly fat, tone up the underlying muscle and you’ll be ripped beyond your wildest dreams of getting those six pack abs.
1. Lose Fat
- Consume 9 to 13 calories per pound of body weight per day.
- Increase Daily Protein intake to 1.5g per pound of body weight.
- cycle your carbs to boost metabolism – alternate a low-carb diet with monthly high-carb weekends.
- Cut down bad fat and stick to good fats: olive oil, nuts, oily fish and flax seed.
- Whey protein shakes can help you reach your protein target.
- Fat burners can increase metabolism.
- Glutamine promotes muscle repair.
- BCAA Tablets help develop and repair muscle fibers.
3. Do More Cardio
- Running at 8mph can boost your metabolism by 13.5X.
- Cycling for 90 minutes at moderate speed can burn 1,000 calories.
- Skipping can burn 11 calories a minute.
- High intensity interval training can burn body fat for 24 hrs post workout.
4. Work your abs
- Combine crunches, sit-ups, plank and bicycle crunches to blast your whole core.
- Change weights and positioning rather than reps to increase difficulty.
- Train abs only 2 to 3X per week to allow for recovery.
- Add ab-crushing compound lifts (squats, dead-lifts, dumbbell swings) to your gym routine.
5. Get more sleep
- Not getting enough sleep leads to overeating.
- Chronic sleep loss cause 30 to 40% drop in metabolism.
- Aim for 8 hours’ sleep a night and never less than 7.
- Exercise earlier in the day as post-workout adrenaline keeps you awake.
6. Stay motivated
- Take progress photos every 2 weeks.
- Find a training buddy to keep you on track.
- Vary your workout once a month.
- Spend 5 minutes each day visualizing how your six pack abs will look and feel.
GD Star RatingSix Pack Abs: 6 Steps To Success,