Abercrombie credit card and Fitch (A&F) is an American retailer that spotlights on upscale easygoing wear for youthful customers and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. It has more than 300 areas in the United States and is extending internationally. The organization works to branch brands: Abercrombie Kids and Hollister Co., notwithstanding two brands, Ruehl No.925 and Gilly Hicks, that shut in mid-2010 and 2015, respectively.
Abercrombie and Fitch are outstanding for utilizing “brand agents” (beforehand called “models”) for store client service. Its primary rivals are Aéropostale and American Eagle Outfitters. It’s more youthful auxiliary, Abercrombie Kids, contends with Aéropostale’s P.S., and American Eagle Outfitters’ 77kids.
Who Can Apply for Abercrombie Credit Card?
- Should not be less than 18 years old
- Have a legitimate officially sanctioned personal ID
- Have a U.S. Government managed savings Number
- Be a U.S. inhabitant dwelling in the United States
- Have a road, provincial course or APO/FPO street number
- You concur that this application and any data you submit to Community Bank might be imparted to and held by Abercrombie and Fitch.
- To help the administration battle the subsidizing of terrorism and IRS evasion exercises, Federal law requires every single money related establishment to acquire, confirm and record data that distinguishes every individual who opens a record. What this implies for you: When you open a record, we will request your name, address, date of birth or other data that will permit us to distinguish you. We may likewise request that see your driver’s permit or other distinguishing reports.
- CA Residents: If you are hitched, you may apply for a different record. NY, RI and VT Residents: We may arrange to acknowledge reports in association for handling applications and any upgrade, reestablishment or augmentation of credit. Upon solicitation, we will let you know the name and address of any purchaser reporting organization that outfitted a report on you. You agree to the acquiring of such reports by marking or generally presenting an application or sales. Gracious Residents: The Ohio laws against segregation require that all loan bosses make credit similarly accessible to every single financially sound client and that credit reporting offices keep up isolated records as a consumer on every person upon solicitation. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission regulates consistency with this law. WI Residents: No procurement of a conjugal property understanding, one-sided proclamation under Section 766.59 or court order under Section 766.70 antagonistically influences the enthusiasm of Community Bank unless the Bank, preceding the time credit is in all actuality, is outfitted a duplicate of the assertion, articulation or declare or has real information on the unfavorable procurement when the commitment to the Bank is brought about.
Advantages of Membership
- No Annual Fee*
- Helpful Minimum Monthly Payments
- No interest charges apply when the whole record equalization is ponied up all required funds before the end of charging cycle. Records are liable to an APR of 24.99%, this rate may shift, least month to month FINANCE CHARGE of $1.00. It would be ideal if you see Terms and Conditions for relevant rate, charge and cost data
- The Abercrombie and Fitch Visa is acknowledged for the greater part of your buys on the web, from the A&F Catalog, and in our stores.
- *Standard variable APR of 24.99%, in light of the Prime Rate. Least intrigue is $1.00 per credit arrangement.
GD Star Rating